but you can call me Kathy. Welcome to my little corner of the web.
I’m super blessed to be able to pursue my love of photography. I’m a northern girl who loves the salty air of the southern shore. My husband and I decided to pack it all up and head to Alabama to spend our winters. We’ve fallen in love with the Gulf Coast!
I decided to take my love of photography and expand my business beyond the “Mitten State”. I’m so excited to see where this next chapter of life takes me!
I love to capture the emotion during a wedding day, the personality of a senior so excited about the future and the love and silliness of families.
Grab a cup of tea or coffee (with a lot of French Vanilla creamer, yum!) and get to know me a little better!
Some fun facts about me!
- I love Jesus, my family and my rescue pup Asia.
- We live a tiny lifestyle. We love it. There’s nothing more freeing then getting rid of all your junk. Seriously…try it! You’d be amazed!
- I am a #jeepgirl There’s nothing better than having the top of my jeep, wind in my hair, music blaring!
- I’m a country girl. I love country music (mostly the older stuff – who doesn’t love Reba and Dolly and George and Willy…oh my goodness so many good ones!) I’ve seen so many artists in concert, I couldn’t begin to name them all.
- I have an extreme love for one and only one boy band…New Kids On The Block! #blockhead
- I’m a Packer Girl. Sundays are for FOOTBALL! GO PACK GO!!!
- I’m a self proclaimed selfie queen. It’s not very often I’m photographed, unless I do it myself, thankful for the selfie. 🙂
- Pelicans! Oh my goodness, I love them!!
- I’ve been married for 25 years. We were married young, high school sweethearts and being married this long and still so in love is rare!
- I love to workout, but also love carbs! Pasta has my heart!